Ode to Stove Ode to Stove

Dat stove.

You give mundane objects superior meaning Droux

Pokemon G/S Surfing Remix Pokemon G/S Surfing Remix

This more your style! Love the drums and the trumpets feels like I'm crusin' on a ground auto-Mobil then a vassal ship. Though 1:10-1:19 try and fixing that noise that goes in and out it sorta kills it for me.

Dachampster responds:

Thats just a saxaphone. I dont see what you're getting at. If you mean that dip in the note at the end, that was intentional. I dont know why the saxes were compressed so loud, and the bass completely.

Pokemon G/S National Park Mix Pokemon G/S National Park Mix

Good Effort.

Sorta got mixed feelings about this one. Is this techno or piano arrangement? Over all it was decent enough to listen to but not really something I would be dying to listen to very often.

Dachampster responds:

I really need to work on the technical stuff on the synths to make them sound like a gameboy. Because instead of nostalgia i felt, i cringed because it killed the mellow mood.
Yeah, I wouldnt want to listen to a long song like this because its not as great as it should be.

Pokemon G/S/C Game Corner Mix Pokemon G/S/C Game Corner Mix

O_O woah...

This sound really turned out catchy as you said. I love the transition from trance to piano then back. Great job dude. The bass the drum the tempo. It all goes great. Almost made me want to dance.

Under age gambling ftw.

awesome

STAR W0LF Sixtay Fo' STAR W0LF Sixtay Fo'

Techno your style?

Melody: 1/2 - Your add on to the song was adequate to say the least
Bass: 1/2- sufficient
Drum: 1/2- Lots of that but they were static and lacked variation
Effort: 2/2- I see you were able to input more than an effort
Listenability: 1/2
Catchiness: 1/2 Not exactly what I was looking for.
Smoothness: 2/2- Transitions were great
Structure: 2/2
Instrument use: 1/2
Mood: 1/2- I was looking more for a serious tone but eh if this is your style I won't judge on it.

Over all score 6.5/10 - 3/5

Dachampster responds:

Thanks for the review, I really needed that. Yeah this remix is shaky, because I was experimenting with my new drum loops and instruments. I might get to redo-ing it.

Somber Abandoned Ship Somber Abandoned Ship

Perfect.

You did it man, you really did a good job on this one. I can feel the sad harmony run through me.

I LIKE PIE

A Peaceful Pokemon Day A Peaceful Pokemon Day

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I think I might use this song to help me sleep from now on

ZZZZZZZZZ

Brendan vs May Ultimate Brendan vs May Ultimate

Nostalgic...

I actually felt like I was playing the game... Brings me back to the good old days... Thanks man.

Dachampster responds:

WOW, two people say the same thing about this song, means I did a good job, right?

Kanto Gyms in Johto! Kanto Gyms in Johto!

Excelent!

The tempo is just right for a fight with a gym leader, everything is there that was expected. Dachampster you out did yourself on this one

Dachampster responds:

These are easy to make, especially when I can make the tempo go up or down...

Thanks for the review, even though I would rate this song a 6 or 7 if someone else had made it..

Team Magma Pwns You Team Magma Pwns You

Woah! 0_o

Everything is in sync here nice choice of instruments man!

Thanks what's next?